1-hour Harbour Cruise
Ahoy, do you still want to join the round cruise?
Then get on board and enjoy a harbour cruise through the most beautiful harbour in the world.
You can choose between a maritime harbour launch that shows you the heart of the eastern historic part of the harbour – our World Heritage Site, the Speicherstadt.
Or you can choose the large passenger ship and cruise into one of the most modern container terminals in the world and experience the Port of Hamburg during the daily work with the giants of the seas.
Our harbour cruises are accompanied by live moderation from our on-board crew.
2-hour XXL Harbour Cruise
Ahoy, do you still want to join the round trip?
Then hop aboard and be there when we take you on an extensive cruise of the entire global port and show you both the heart of the old days, our famous Speicherstadt and the ultra-modern sea container ports.
Come on board and experience the Port of Hamburg from all angles and corners.
During this two-hour tour you will get to see the concentrated fascination of our port and receive live information from our top informed on-board staff.
A beautiful evening trip to the historic and illuminated Speicherstadt and through the sea of lights of the Port of Hamburg. The route is tide-dependent (low and high tide in the Port of Hamburg), so our experienced skippers decide before or during the trip whether it is possible to pass through the canals of the historic Speicherstadt.
Experience one of the most exciting tours in Hamburg. Spectacular atmosphere around the new Hamburg landmark and world famous concert hall with a certified tour guide.
- Listen to unique insider knowledge of the certified tour guide
- Ride the curved escalator up to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- Enjoy a unique view over the city
- Enter the Elbphilharmonie without waiting time
- Guided tour
- 1 hour tour
- Spectacular atmosphere around Hamburg’s new landmark and world-famous concert hall with a certified tour guideDiscover with us the Elbphilharmonie with all its facets.
The tour starts at Baumwall subway station, from where you can already feel the unique atmosphere and breathtaking charisma of the Elbphilharmonie. Your certified tour guide will share entertaining anecdotes and extensive insider knowledge with you. Ride the world’s longest curved escalator up to the observation deck – the Plaza – and enjoy the breathtaking view.
- The concert halls will not be visited on this tour
- Date confirmations are based on the Elbphilharmonie and its limited Plaza ticket contingent for tours. If no more Plaza tickets are issued, we will contact you and try to find a suitable alternative date as soon as possible. In exceptional cases, the tour guide may then report on the Elbphilharmonie from the outside.
- Guests can still enter the Plaza free of charge after the official tour, if the tour should only take place from the outside.